Welcome Blog AS Media 2023

 Hello there, my name is Hope and I am studying AS media in year 13.I live in New Zealand, but I also love to travel ;). My mum moved from Togo, a west African country, and met my Dad when she came to new Zealand. I embrace my African culture with lots of pride and love. With that being said, I thoroughly enjoy trying foods from different cultures and countries. My personal favorites are African , Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines. In my spare time, I enjoy spending quality time with my mum and family, as well as with friends. I also work part time at a clothing store, as well as looking after kids either babysitting or at holiday club. I am so excited to join As media this year as I will learn new expertise, and develop and  grow the skills I already have. I thoroughly enjoy watching movies , as it is one major way I relax. The reality of learning the different elements and components that go into making successful films and movies is something I find very exciting and interesting. I look forward to this year and all the new things I'm going to learn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talent Preliminary Task 2

13/02 Media Studies